Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Introductions are in Order

For all intensive purposes I will give a brief background as to understand where I have come from. I attended Texas A&M and graduated in May. I could go on with many anecdotes about my time there, but time for that blog has passed. I apologize to all who do not understand Texas A&M University and her traditions and quirks, but knowing these when the time is appropriate will serve to better illuminate stories and situations. As of now I am currently working at an internship with a large regional bank waiting to begin law school in the city of Houston. I'm positive that more information will become apparent through subsequent posts, but that is all the information that is needed to get the party started.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home