Friday, July 01, 2005

Older Women???

I have recently stumbled upon quite a startling observation Older women. Very interesting phenomonem I must say. Please undenderstand when I say older women I am refering to women that are 24 and older. Yes, I realize that this is not old, but since I am fresh out of college they are to me. IN ANY EVENT, I would like to share with the world a few of these observations about these creatures, and may be we can come to understand them more.

When girls go off to college they gain 15 pounds...When girls get out of college they gain another 15

Thier boobs get bigger, but are not saggy like Real Old women

They actually give men attention

Alot of attention

Matter of factly they will come up to you buy you a drink and hit on YOU!

They will ask if they can spend the night at your place.

I guess they are just more aggresive than I am used to with an undoubtly older apperence. Just will take some getting used to I suppose...

It is an observation take it or leave it

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So my observation is that you should keep your lady prospects around the age of 20, going on 21. They may or may not be to your liking.

8:52 AM  
Blogger BootStraps said...

Well Yes Jess, they are very much to my liking. They are an excellant way to remind me of my youth. They are also super sweet, and think Im cool.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home