Friday, January 19, 2007

Loss of Respect

So, I have lost a great amount of respect for The University of Texas School of Law. Not only did they let me transfer into their prestigious school they let me stay another semester! Thats right folks the morons let me stay. UT Law is not infallable (but my spelling is), and they make blunders and mistakes.

In all honesty it suprised me. Not only did they let me come back they didn't put me on scholastic probation or even put me at the bottom of the class. Now that my friends is just ridiculous. I can't even eat food and not drool all over myself, let alone have the brains to stay at UT Law.

So I want USNews to look at this blog and realize that UT Law is just a bunch of smoke and mirrors. Thats right...SMOKE AND MIRRORS

2 Comments:

Blogger Stilettos and Levis said...

Apparently you still have quite a bit to learn about being a Longhorn and a lawyer for that matter. Modesty is not a quality we possess or find attractive. Quit selling your school and yourself short. You worked hard to get there, you worked hard to stay and the fact that you're not at the bottom of your class just shows how brilliant you really are. Own it like a Longhorn!

10:46 AM  
Blogger BootStraps said...

If becoming a longhorn means losing your sense of humor and not being able to appreciate satire then count me out!

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home