Friday, January 19, 2007

Yeah, I've been a bad boy

I apologize to all of you avid readers of bootstraps and lawyers that I have not posted since the first week of October. This is truely unacceptable. I found two websites that have taken up all my time.

www.texags.com
www.hornfans.com

As many of you know I am a BIG college football fan. I live and breathe the stuff in the fall. I used to have to wait till I talked to my friends to discuss football, but since I found both of those message boards, I could talk about college football 24 hours a day 7 days a week! It was an amazing experience.

My screen name there is Tex117. I post on both Hornfans and TexAgs. Bias aside TexAgs is a better site because it is faster, no pop-ups, and more people tend to post.

I was recently caught on TexAgs for playing both sides. I posted on Hornfans and TexAgs playing each respected side. Yes, I can explain in subsequent posts and Yes, I swing both ways in the most heterosexual way possible.

Now that I have established myself there as a regular respected poster, I am throughly bored. Now, It would seem I will be back to blogging, which I think I am better at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home