Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ethiopian Resturants

Does anybody else find this offensive? I was driving down I-35 exiting Dean Keeton and saw this new resturant.

Of all the countries of Africa to borrow cuisine inspiration from the United States picks Ethiopia.

Ethiopia is a famine stricken country whose human rights...well lets just say they need some human rights over there. Most meals they have are crackers and water from the back of a U.N. truck.

So, with this in mind the pure arrogance of the United States picks this country and sells their food to our already fat citizens.

I don't know, I just found this peculiar.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really this blog should be called,

"Deep Thoughts...by Edward ___son."

;)

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Clarkson,

What was it I told you to blog about the other day? Something about feelings and yada yada....

You know me...


Jess

6:46 PM  
Blogger mimi said...

hi My name is Mimi and i am 16 yrs. old and i am ethiopian i ran across this blog. i think its stupid and u dont know wut the hell u talking about. Ethiopia is the best state in africa.. our food is delicous and we actually have hair on our heads. So dont sit here type this redicould shit. kay thankx and who the r u to judge ur name is bootstaps..shut the hell up

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home