Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Really, Im just numb

In class today I was surfing the net and reading all the new 1L blogs. Wow each and every one is full of wonder and awe at this whole law school thing. Something funny the professor said, this or that.

For the hell of it I checked back through some of my old posts and I'll be damned if it weren't the same type posts.

I thought to myself, geesh I wonder what happend? Why aren't things so crazy anymore. Profs don't say anything out of the ordinary anymore. I reasoned it was only to scare and shock 1L's, but I listened extra close to the lectures today to pick out things that I would have as a 1L. (as opposed to now, where I can pick out only things I know are going to be tested or interesting).

Low and behold I heard things that would have shocked the hell outta me as 1L. I heard a prof drop the word Fuck into a sentance. Another prof complained that magistrates are full of bullshit, and another said why would cops lie? What? Maybe they weren't breast fed enough.

This was just ONE DAY of class. So my original hypothesis was wrong.

Im just numb

But comfortably numb.

2 Comments:

Blogger Exiled said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Exiled said...

Glad your still grounded in your ivory tower, Bootstraps. It's comforting to know the shock and awe isn't permanent!

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home