Sunday, March 30, 2008

Men on a Treadmill

So Friday I was working out at The Rec. Astonishing I have been working out a few times a week now for like 2 months! I have officially impressed myself. ANYWAY I was walking to get some water after my set, and to do this I have to walk past the treadmills.

There wearing a sweat band on his head and wrist was some guy on a Treadmill. What the eff?
A guy on a treadmill...this is retarded. Guys don't use treadmills, they run on pavement. Now ok, I could buy that guys use treadmills to warm up, but this dude had been on this hampster wheel for awhile.

I don't know why this bothered me so much, but it did.

Effing guy on a treadmill. I hope he had ear phones so he could hear The View that was on TV. I should give him a copy of Cosmo so he can read while he works out.

D-bag

2 Comments:

Blogger Exiled said...

Treadmill > Getting shot

hth

3:13 PM  
Anonymous Dustin Sanchez said...

Shoot him...put him out of his misery!

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home